Best Female Contraception Advice at Abortion Clinic in Gurgaon
The females who have completed their families and do not want to have more children are looking for contraceptives. Ideally, the male partner must use a condom to prevent pregnancy. The condom not only acts as a contraceptive but also has no side effects and prevents sexually transmitted diseases. However, many men are averse to using a condom during sexual intercourse and expect the female to take precautions. If you do not want pregnancy for 2-3 years, then the best option for the female is to go for Intrauterine Contraceptive Device (IUCD). In India, this is popularly known as Copper-T. If you have completed the family, then the permanent solution would be contraception through Tubal Ligation.
Dr. Amita Shah can also be consulted as the best Gynaecologist in Palam Vihar Gurgaon by prior appointment. You would get all the facilities at her clinic like Consultation, Diagnostics, Pharmacy, and Physiotherapy.
Tubal Ligation Surgery in Gurgaon
A tubal ligation is a form of permanent birth control. It’s also known as female sterilization.
- Female eggs are produced in the ovaries. From here, they travel through the fallopian tubes into the uterus, where the eggs get fertilized by the male sperm.
- If the fallopian tubes are blocked, the eggs will not be able to travel to the uterus, and pregnancy cannot happen.
- Tubal Ligation is the procedure of breaking the connection between the ovaries and the uterus by clipping, banding, or cutting the fallopian tubes.
The surgery for Tubal Ligation can be performed Laparoscopically. In this method,
- The surgeon will make 2 small holes less than 1 cm each in the lower part of your abdomen and reach the fallopian tubes.
- Both the fallopian tubes are either clipped or a band is put around them.
- The loose ends of the fallopian tubes, which are cut, are then sealed using laser energy.
- Both the holes made for the entry of the laparoscope are then taped or stapled.
- No stitches are required in this procedure. The same procedure can also be carried out using a hysteroscope.
- In hysteroscopy, a thin wire-like instrument is inserted through your vagina into the uterus.
- The opening of the fallopian tubes into the uterus is then sealed using the same laser energy.
Abortion Cost in Gurgaon
Laparoscopic Gynae surgery is not very common among gynecologists in India. Very few gynecologists have trained in laparoscopy, and those having adequate experience are even fewer. In Dr. Amita Shah, you get one of the best trained and experienced gynaecologist for doing Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation. laparoscopic surgeon in Gurgaon, with more than 25 years of experience in this procedure.
The cost of Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation ranges from Rs. 25000 – Rs. 35000 in Gurgaon. The cost of hysteroscopic tubal ligation is Rs. 20000 – 25000. You will have to stay in the hospital for one day for the Laparoscopic surgery. The hospital stay is a daycare for a hysteroscopic procedure. If you hold a health insurance policy, please check whether the insurance company covers this procedure. In India, most insurance companies do not cover contraceptive procedures.
Getting permanent birth control gives much more freedom to a female over her body. Financially also, it is much cheaper than using condoms every time.Of course, it also depends on the frequency of intercourse and the cost of condoms. Condoms have their advantage, as mentioned earlier. Tubal Ligation is not 100% successful in preventing unwanted pregnancies. In some cases, it may result in an ectopic pregnancy which is an emergency and life-threatening condition for the female.