Consult a doctor for prolapse treatment in Gurgaon
Uterine prolapse occurs when pelvic floor muscles and ligaments stretch and weaken and no longer provide enough support for the uterus. As a result, the uterus slips down or protrudes out of the vagina. Uterine prolapse can occur in women of any age.
Muscles and ligaments around the uterus can weaken over time because of vaginal childbirth, leading to uterine prolapse.
Causes of uterine prolapse
- Loss of muscle tone as the result of aging.
- Injury during childbirth, especially if you have had many babies or large babies (more than 9 pounds).
- Chronic coughing or straining.
- Chronic constipation.
- A feeling of heaviness or pressure in the pelvis.
- Pain in the pelvis, abdomen or lower back.
- Pain during sex (intercourse).
- Uterine tissue that falls through the opening of the vagina.
- Frequent bladder infections.
- Unusual or excessive discharge from the vagina.
- Urination problems .
Uterine prolapse treatment in Gurgaon
Many treatment options are available for treating uterine prolapse, but laparoscopy is the best and most effective treatment for curing uterine prolapse.
- Laparoscopy is a minimally invasive technique requiring a small abdomen incision to insert a slender-shaped laparoscope for seeing and operating the pelvis organ.
- Chronic Laparoscopy is the best and latest technique for curing uterine prolapse because it requires a shorter hospital stay, less blood loss, less scarring, and less pain.
We have state-of-the-art technology and modern instruments for the best gynecological treatment. Get in touch with us to know more about laparoscopy for uterine prolapse. We are available 24*7; you can have a video consultation or teleconsultation. Fix an appointment now! We ensure a reasonable cost of treatment and safe practice at our clinic.